Hey, i've been here for 5 years, you may recognize me as the strange guy with the long hair and long beard sometimes with a red and yellow touque.
Anyway, i'm moving back to BC on Sept. 30th - this place will always be in my heart, the people here are wonderful on a scale i've never before experienced anywhere else - and have a few things some people might want - like bachelors/bachelorettes who don't care too much about used a coffee table with some dings and scratches, or end tables or whatever, and people who still use VCRs.
Well, let's see - here's the list of things i am selling, and if you do want to buy anything, email me at email@example.com, and we'll arrange for you to pick it up at my apartment near the 30th of the month. Most likely ON the 30th.
I live at 205 Logy Bay Rd, the apartment building near Newfoundland Dr.
Anyway, here's the list:
- 2 end tables and a coffee table of the same set - a little used and dinged here and there, but functional
$20 for the set. $5 for the end tables and $10 for the coffee table
- A 5-disk CD player with cassette tape players as well. Good condition.
- Light Pink Couch - single long cushion, not as long/wide as most couches, good for smaller apartments - $20
- 3, wooden, armed, mismatched, dining chairs (wacky, waving, inflatable, arm-flailing tube-man!)- one brown, one orange, and one white and black patterned - $10 for the all 3, $5 each (tube-man not included as it does not exist)
- Tall, black, standing lamp with smaller lamp attached to it as well - $5
VHS Tapes (i know i'm gonna have a lotta buyers for this category!):
- Lord of the Rings (all 3, extended versions) - $10 for the set or $4 per movie
- Indiana Jones (all 3) - $5 for the set, $2 per movie
- The Matrix Trilogy - $5 for the set, $2 per movie
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trilogy (from the 90s) - $5 for the set, $2 per movie
- Evil Dead Trilogy - $5 for the set, $2 per movie
- Batman, Batman Returns and Batman Forever - $5 for the set, 2$ per movie
- Terminator, and Terminator 2 - $3 for both, $2 per movie
- Pantera: "Vulgar Video," and "3: Watch it Go" - $3 for both, $2 per video
- Pink Floyd: The Wall - $2
- Spiderman Cartoon (from the 60s, "Lizards Lizards Everywhere") - $1
- 2 He-Man tapes, one episode on each ("Dragon Invasion" and "The Problem With Power") - $2 for both
- 2 Hercules TV Movies (from the 90s series - "In The Underworld" and "The Lost Kingdom") - $2 for both
- 12 Monkeys - $1
- Fantasy Mission Force (Jackie Chan) - $1
There are a few other items that i might be able to put up, pending permission of the person i lived with, and whether she wants them or not (like a dresser, and some free-standing shelves, a table and a desk) - but everything mentioned above is up for grabs!
My glorious treasure trove, haha. I'll be lucky if one person wants the end tables, hehe.
Well, please let me know if anything up there interests you!